}
Monday, May 31, 2004
default settings
I trudge to work anticipating all the ruckus left hanging over the weekend. I know that I will not go home early (like I ever did). I know that whatever goes wrong, it is default that the fault is mine. I know that I cannot weasel out of that fault, because I am not a supervisor, nor am I an ideas-factory.

These are the times when you forget yourself. Not in the spirit of selflessness, not of the choice to be unselfish... of not thinking of yourself... but of forgetting who you are. Because of all the selves people deem you to be, need you to be, want you to be. I am a poet, I am an artist. In my soul I want to create, to give birth to the outpouring of feelings; made into a reality that is not true, made into fantasies that are not false. In my soul I wish to dwell. And my soul I deeply miss... being with. And as to when we shall dwell again, I do not know. Then, they will know that I am a poet, an artist. And I will know who I am.

But for now I am not me. Default settings don't set me that way.
dezphaire strapped in @ 12:09 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger asphaire 許泰莎 said…

    awww dez,

    Your'e not the only one who has ever been set to 'default'. We all are to some extent, but when I was at the worst default of all defaults, I HTMLed myself out of there. I tampered with the codes, and I ended up with a template I'm happy with... for now. Blog on, blogger! shyet, how unpoetic naman ng post na 'to... how I.T.! haha

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stop blogging right now!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger