}
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
a post about ukay
One time Chips and I were in Tagaytay and I was supposed to stop by the ukay-ukay shop that was along the rotonda. When we got there, I find that the 4-storey place of vintage gloriousness was gone! I was devastated! That's where I got a Zara band-style jacket for only 200 bucks! Shit man, there goes another Fozzy destination.

Fast forward to yesterday -- Chips and I were up there again for a breakfast buffet at Josephine's. I planned to ukay at one more place I knew of that was still there. It was a little store in that building where Figaro was. When we got to the lot, the store was closed! Can this be? Is the world conniving against my source of thrifty stress-relieving happiness!?? I was at a loss. Like, utterly down and out.

And then... as we were going to visit a chapel... the heavens broke and shone on a miracle of a mirage. There it was, paradise! A complex filed with rows and rows of potential finds. If only I had more money. Dammit.

Okay, for all of you who would want some ukay fun in Tagaytay, I'm in a sharing mood. If you know where Jollibee, Greenwich and McDonald's is from the rotonda, you'll find the heaven. It's like, going to stare you in the face. Come in, buy all of us.
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:53 PM  

0 Comments:

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger