}
Saturday, October 06, 2007
is fozzy still alive?
Yes, yes, yes! I'm still here. I've been going through this life processing thing. I almost left but then I didn't. I was supposed to experience a change, but I chose to hold back. I was getting tired, well -- I am still tired, but I'm trying to revive some motivation.


I absolutely have no idea if what I'm doing is right anymore. I am just cherishing the moment, seizing the day. Whatever. I don't care. Well, I do care. Maybe I'm just scared. But I almost, like really was on the brink of pushing all fear aside and plunging into a risk. But well, the comfort zone beckoned and showed me something greener. Am I feeling regret? I don't know.

Well okay, fine. If that change didn't happen, I am going to make something happen. It scares me shitless but I'm doing it anyway. I have long, straight black hair that has never been touched, colored, treated. Nothing more than 3 inches has been chopped off it in eons. A friend from a good salon is offering a free-cut & free-color service as a demonstration of a new technique she learned in some hair convention in London. I volunteered! Hah!

It will happen on Monday. I will be renewed. I hope I will still look human.


Wish me luck!
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:58 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fozzy!!! whats happened to you? this change has got to be more than just about hair!! =D pray tell, welcome back to the blogging world!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger