}
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
playing doctor
I'm trying to salvage my PC. I got the better Windows XP CD plus a step-by-step instructional on how to reformat the thing. So as far as I was concerned last night, everything would be fine. But then again, it said that it couldn't boot properly because some file called hal.dll was missing or corrupt. Packers. I somehow got to remedy that with some online tips (gazh, I feel like such a nerd). After a gazillion restarts, and even going into this Bios place I have never even heard before, after even completing the re-installation that the other foil of an XP installer failed to finish. There it was, still the same. A wee bit faster, but nonetheless the same.

So at almost 2:00 this morning, I gave up playing the doctor.
dezphaire strapped in @ 8:54 AM  

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i'm reformatting my pc soon too... can i practice with yours? hehehehe...

    if i had time, i would do your pc...

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    hay you're very welcome to take my PC as a guinea pig. pwede rin bang isama sya sa prayers of the faithful. dun sa sick and the dying... :p

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    if i only had time... oh by the way, i'm the one making the prayers of the faithful every sunday. :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger