}
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
wishlisting
Because my impulsiveness prevents me from funding the things I really desire. I shall wishlist the top of mind items here. Donations accepted.

1. a laptop. Whatever brand, as long as it has a DVD-R, minimum of Pentium 3 (I really don't have high standards for this, I survived perfectly with a Celeron) and a 40 gig HD. I want everything internal. Because when you have the laptop on your lap, you'd need someone else's lap for the plugged in CD or Diskette drive.

2. shu eumura eyelash curlers. Exaggeratedly priced at more than a thousand bucks. For a piece of welded metal and a strip of rubber it's way beyond normal. But for my ruler-straight eyelashes it's the only one that so far works. Sigh, the price you pay...

3. nike/adidas thong slippers. After curiously slipping my feet into a pair and being awakened to a new concept of comfort, I promised myself that this would be my next project. Si Chips may kasalanan nito.

4. a portable mp3 player. Not an i-Pod, coz I don't have a MAC.

5. shoes. Different from #3. I'm talking nice, comfy and sexy shoes. Those toe-peepers at Kenneth Cole never go on sale. Drat.

So yon. Wala lang.
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:40 AM  

6 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    an iPod works perfectly well with Windows :)

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    ok great. my lack-of-mac tech knowledge showing... i'm a fool when it comes to macs. i'm a true-blue PC user. well, as long as it can play mp3's that would get me happy :p

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ate dez,

    it's nice to have a phone with an mp3 player (and you have the stuff to connect it to an mp3 loaded pc) and an upgradable memory. too bad you chose another phone. anyway, father nelson has an ipod. it's green. ipod is nice. try ipod. can afford ka naman di ba? hehehehe

    jeff

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops i forgot my posts were anonymous. mine was the first. in any case, the 20GB 4th Gen iPod is around 17k..cheap na yan. if you wanna get one witha voice recorder (useful for FGDs), go for Archos or iRiver. however if u wanna stick with an ipod, there's an iPod Belkin voice recorder attachment which goes for 5k. -- jayvee

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    naks. cheap? hay. laptop muna. or better yet, shoes.
    again, donations are accepted. hehe.

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well 'cheap' is relative.. even i have to donate my left kidney to afford that.. -- jayvee

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger