Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Because my impulsiveness prevents me from funding the things I really desire. I shall wishlist the top of mind items here. Donations accepted.
1. a laptop. Whatever brand, as long as it has a DVD-R, minimum of Pentium 3 (I really don't have high standards for this, I survived perfectly with a Celeron) and a 40 gig HD. I want everything internal. Because when you have the laptop on your lap, you'd need someone else's lap for the plugged in CD or Diskette drive.
2. shu eumura eyelash curlers. Exaggeratedly priced at more than a thousand bucks. For a piece of welded metal and a strip of rubber it's way beyond normal. But for my ruler-straight eyelashes it's the only one that so far works. Sigh, the price you pay...
3. nike/adidas thong slippers. After curiously slipping my feet into a pair and being awakened to a new concept of comfort, I promised myself that this would be my next project. Si Chips may kasalanan nito.
4. a portable mp3 player. Not an i-Pod, coz I don't have a MAC.
5. shoes. Different from #3. I'm talking nice, comfy and sexy shoes. Those toe-peepers at Kenneth Cole never go on sale. Drat.
So yon. Wala lang.
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:40 AM
Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.
a nomad in tofu town
chocolates & sapphires
uncontrollable writing urges
lost in the wilderness
chona in the city
what mama jojo says
a jayveebug's life
driver ng bayan
up dharma down
the patient mental
insane adventures of d
alamat ni kuya jeff
welcome to nio
ang juanang kapatid
anino ni abaniko
kapihan ni qroon naomi's leaf who is eyevan?
lessons of knoizki
marlon's twisted list
blog ni skittles
ideal pink rose thoughts & photographs soul^tude the gypsy cat south central jen yuri's flight manual arie's blog v for vina snippets of a wanderer lazarus' thoughts iskoo glances over the fencesitter billiedoux reviews the shoe blog
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting