}
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
the cooper chronicles
I am so addicted to Cooper. Every night, whatever time I come home, and in whatever state of stress I am, I just have to play with him. He's like my little project. Call me a stage mother.

He finally responds to his name. And he already knows how to sit and lie down on command. He's quite lacking on the "come here" department though. He'd much rather go into this "not moving" stage after he's lied down (which is much like me). My next project is this "say hello" trick I found on the internet. The idea is that when you say "say hello", he rests his head on your lap for you to pet him. Wouldn't that be so cute?

Now I want to go home. Gad, I so want to go home. Just look at that cutie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:24 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger jk said…

    awww.. ang cute!
    sana hindi mag selos si papa chips. ;)

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    kateh: hindi pa naman, may jamaica naman sya. nagkakatalo lang kung nag-uumpisa nang magkumpara between doggies. parang mga magulang na ayaw patalo ang kanilang mga anak. haha.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Cute dog. He looks clean and tame. I wish I'd overcome my cynophobia soon and own a pet like your Cooper.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger mia d. said…

    Did you line his eyes with eyeliner? ;) what a cute dog!

    My parents recently dog sat a yellow lab and I would drop by practically everyday just so I could walk him, even my boyfriend who is not into dogs had a great time playing football (soccer) with the dog! These dogs can play catch for hours!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    nio: haha true! and one time we walked the dogs together, parang joint custody ba. hahaha.

    abaniko: for a Lab he is quite behaved *beaming* i'm really happy that he hasn't wrecked any furniture yet.

    mia: people actually do comment on his eyes! para daw naka make-up :p

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger