}
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
some random thingies
Scattered thoughts. Here and there.

I want to go home to play with Cooper.
My big boss is moving to Saatchi China as Regional Account Director.
I need to re-organize my cubicle. It's such a mess.
Just halfway through "Name of the Rose". Difficult. Very.
I just finished a competitive analysis. Yey.
I am dreading all the meetings tomorrow.
My nailpolish is badly chipped. Manicure!!!
Wonder when Cooper will get fat and muscular?
I am back on my Buffy-Spike obsession.
When is the new season of CSI Las Vegas coming?
The three things you probably don't know about me tag:
~ I don't like writing with blue ballpens. I think they're messy.
~ I still have my high school & college notes filed at home.
~ I can't take anything spicy (I redefine low tolerance)
I sure hope we could sell the cars so we could buy a new one.
Mosquitos seem to have a liking of biting me.
I want to go home now.

Okay, there's my ride. I'm going home.
dezphaire strapped in @ 8:25 PM  

5 Comments:

  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    but i hope you're enjoying the name of the rose immensely. eco's a great story teller. galing ng thrill nya!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    abaniko: i really do wish there was more "quiet time" for me to truly appreciate it. hopefully during the weekend...

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha i don't like bue ballpens din! and oh, throw your notes away na! clutter! lol

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi fozzy. Came across ur blogspot. Nice to know ur doin ok. :)

    ~yves

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    naomi: maganda nga. buti nalang may vicks vapor rub :)

    she: oo nga eh, my desk is such a fire hazard.

    yves: halloo! musta na?

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger