}
Friday, January 20, 2006
the tag of suffering
Because Abaniko is right. I cannot ignore this challenge. And so I, in all my low-batt-ness, hereby present the last sane spurt of my hanging braincells.

The rules: (1) write a 100-to-200-word entry using the following words: I, me, blow job, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot and blue; (2) use these words once and only once; and of course (3) the entry should make sense.

This is taking forever.

She hated the smell of the clinic. Its cobalt blue chairs. Its power-tripping receptionist. She looks like a robot with fat and a pashmina scarf.

They should replace this cheap coffee table. They should replace the cheap plastic fruitbowl on it too. She gave the grapes some random pokes.

God, that other girl is probably giving the doctor a blow job.

To mellow her state of annoyed immobility, she heads for the water fountain. And bumps into the receptionist who looks back at her, stupefied.

What, did I just magically mushroom into your horrid office?

Can we help you? The scarfed one says.

Sigh.


No, not anymore. Am just gonna get me a knife, wallow in loneliness and sever an artery. Thanks.

That's 126 words. This has got to be the most insane tag I've ever accomplished. Now, shall we pass the suffering? Eyevan, Apester, Asphaire, Sapphire, Jayvee - your turn.

*evil laughter*
dezphaire strapped in @ 5:38 PM  

9 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE IT!

    im doing mine now. its currently a draft in my computer. hehehe

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Grabe!! So young and so talented. I'm proud of you girl! Gleng, gleng! Thanks for taking the tag even if you're busy with school assignments. :)

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jeruen said…

    Not to nitpick, but you forgot one word.

    Where is "ME"?

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jayvee: can't wait to read yours man :)

    abaniko: thanks! though i may not be as young as you think i am.. hrrrm.

    linguist: ack! you're right! let me revise that...

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am racking my brains :D

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger she said…

    nice one!!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now THIS is a tag!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jayvee: i have faith in you :)

    she: you're welcome to do it, if you'd like!

    slitherdude: why don't you give it a try? it's sufferable fun :)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Cat said…

    Pressure, pressure!!!

    Hahaha!!!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger