}
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
so can't wait
Summer. It's when your body actually requires you to go on a vacation. It must be muscle memory. Or something like that. I mean after eons of having a schoolyear-summer break split, your whole being would at some point encoded that somewhere. After almost 3 years of working, I still haven't adapted to the no-summer mindset. Okay fine I don't have two straight months anymore. Just mini-summers. Here's to making the most out of the sunny freshness, even the glistening humidity.

A Baguio weekend is up and coming! Another ukay extravaganza. Fresh, cool air the natural way. I can't wait to eat at Mile-High Diner, Carlo's Pizza and the Rose Bowl. I can't wait to go to Mine's View to eat grilled sweet corn dripping with butter. Then we'll buy Tamtanco's Ube Jam. We'll just be spending one night there, but that will be enough to refresh me.



Next will be Ilocos! We'll be spending Holy Week there. I can't wait for Batac empanada. And PS2. And most especially, I can't wait for Pagudpud! Weee!!! Sun, sand and a bikini! I just hope I lose all this flab by then (or at least some of it). And on Holy Thursday, we do the Bisita Iglesia - a round of all the old churches in the nearby towns. This time, I will not forget to charge my camera.



I've got another Ilocos trip lined up for September, for my grandma's birthday. That will be another fun one. I'll be bringing Chips along for that again. He's just fallen in love with the place. Then we've got a Boracay trip booked for October, care of the 10-peso promo of Cebu Pacific. There should be more beach trips until then. There just should.
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:56 PM  

7 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW parang BIKOL din ang ILOCOS. GO get that Hawaiian Bronzing Glaze tan.

    I wonder, why Baguio is the place for HOLY WEEKers? Or HK for those Politicians & Kapamilya or Kapuso people?

    I think it's the SALES period.

    UKAYYYYYYYY!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pwede ba wag nang mainggit....

    enjoy baguio!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    K: i don't need a tanner anymore! just give me 15 mins under the sun and i'm already mega-bronzed. mabuhay ang mga morena.

    jojo: hehe. don't worry, will do :)

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger asphaire 許泰莎 said…

    teka teka teka... ano tong 10-peso promo????

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    I've never been to Pagudpud. My friends told me it's a cool summer place. Well, enjoy your vacation. You dezerv it!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    asphaire: book ka na bakla! ang promo nila ngayon, piso nalang!

    abaniko: it's a change from the bora-puerto summer scene. more laid back i guess. and yes, i will enjoy it!

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger she said…

    the P10 promo is great! too bad may pasok na kami pag off peak season ng cebu pacific! ppfft!!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger