}
Monday, September 11, 2006
song for sorrow
This song played on one very dramatic episode in La Femme Nikita. Yes, I am totally obsessed with this show. I'm trying to download all the songs I can find on Limewire. This one I need to find. Like really. It's one of them sad songs that help make you happy.

Is Jesus Your Pal
by GusGus (for a short listen, click on the title)

Is Jesus your pal, do you call out his name
When your conscience is shivering.

Do you need someone too, just like those people who
Find peace in someone's promises.

You sure don't need my promises.

So come sit on my box, enjoy the view of the water
While my lifeboat is sinking

La la la la la la la la

If you open your eyes, take a look at this mess
Could you fake your own reflection child.

If you reach out for more, you find nothing but sorrow
'Cause knowledge is hollow.

And pride is hard to swallow.

So come sit on my box, enjoy the view of the water
While my lifeboat is sinking

Oh and I found this very nice site with reviews of every episode of the series. And a very apt description of Michael's character - "He could probably generate heat looking at a tossed salad." Oh I so agree.
dezphaire strapped in @ 3:39 PM  

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger vina said…

    it isn't really THAT obvious that you're obsessed with La Femme Nikita. you've just had 3 straight posts about it. what's the big deal?

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    vina: i think it's the sleeping at 3AM everynight. and i am easily smitten by brooding, stoic guys in black trenchcoats.

    promise, this will be my last consecutive post about it :)muco

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    get some dvd sleep, woman! :P

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger