}
Monday, August 21, 2006
the bad time of the month
It is coming. I can tell. I am craving for stuff like anything. I actually got out of bed last night to eat two sugar-raised rolls (locally called buchi-buchi). Aside from this time of the month making you retain more water, it's also the time when cravings are most prevalent. As a result, this is the time I usually don't get to fit in my clothes properly. I just hope this passes. Like quickly. Also for Chips to not be the victim of my moodswings (though he says I'm not that bad - he may by lying).

Right now I'm wanting some Lucky Me Pancit Canton. Badly. My mom refused to buy some because it's full of preservatives and stuff. Sucks. It's a weird craving. Maybe because I had it yesterday and I realized how long I've missed it. I've gone through some other weird cravings... though one thing is consistent, I've NEVER craved for chocolate. Here's some that I can remember:
  • I've eaten one whole Red Ribbon Mango Cream Pie.
  • Craved for All-beef Shawarma with Cheese (from Food Channel).
  • Also for KFC Gravy.
  • The caramel and whipped cream topped waffle from Starbucks.
  • Dunkin Donuts (when they had the vanilla glaze).
  • Blueberry cheesecake.
  • Steak with lots of gravy (ohhhh steak).
  • Sizzling crunchy sisig.
  • Cheesedogs, no need for buns.
  • Pancit Palabok. The best is the one from Red Ribbon.
  • Do shoes count?
I hate it. I want to eat pancit canton. And I didn't get to have my foot massage! SUCKS! It was raining and my car was waaaay inside the garage. Too much effort for a lazy day. So I've been on Bo the entire day, downloading and playing online poker. I'm losing money and I'm hungry and my feet still long for the massage. And there's work tomorrow.

Hoo ha.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:09 PM  

11 Comments:

  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    ahhh... desires, desires... :P
    crave on!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    neko: craving is good. but it costs much. and the money... the next payday is still next week! argh.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pancit canton with kalamansi flavour? I had that yesterday night watching "LOST". Seriously, I have no food to cook and your lists even made me crave for more.

    Hala, naglilihi ka na?

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    K: lol wag naman! i seriously get like this almost every month. it's insaaaannneee. i hate it. aside from that, there's all the indescribable pain. and males say women are weaklings?!? hah!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger vina said…

    lucky me instant pancit canton chilimansi is my favorite. i still have a few left in my house...i can send you some; i hope your mom wouldn't find out.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Cat said…

    I have weird cravings myself. Usually, it's junkfood and then, something sweet like chocolate right after. Tell me, how am I not gonna feel like a pig?!

    Speaking of poker, I just played my first game ever with A's friends and mind you, they've been playing almost every weekend for a year! You can say they are pros already. And well, I kicked their asses! I won 2 out of 4 rounds. =P I think I just got really lucky and I had good hands.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    When you get your salary next time, try buying tons of Lucky Me pancit canton so when craving time comes, you're not bitin. Meantime, sleep it off. Remember, you still have work tomorrow. ;)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Lazarus said…

    I craved for Lucky me pancit canton last sunday. I cooked 2 packs of chilimansi plus one pack of chilli hot. Shared it with my two young nephews who were also craving for it.

    I just didn't see how they reacted with the very hot meal, as I hurriedly left for a badminton game.

    just dropping by...

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gumawa ako kahapon ng blueberry cheesecake. Ala lang. :)

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    nakain mo yong expensive food then lucky me di mo nakain sis...muhahaha...pero tama si madir, kahit ako diet din sa noodles dito, nagagalit din si hubby pag kumain ako..

    aha! poker pala ang pinagkakaabalahan (ang haba naman)mo...ako naman, na-addict dati sa go stop!..hehe..

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger she said…

    i hate cravings, nakakaubos nga ng pera hehe.. impulse buying

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger