}
Thursday, December 14, 2006
there's this packing spam again
I don't know how it happened. But even with this word verification thing on, there's this packing spammer invading my comments. And it's the longest collection of nonsense ever. I actually don't mind deleting it. But dammit it's longer than a healthy tapeworm. I deleted one from the comment box of this post last night. And this morning, wahey guess what? The same post now has a brand new spanking packer spam comment!

Is it because I haven't switched to Blogger Beta? What's the deal with this thing? We are not safe!!!

I have turned on the comment moderation option, in the hopes to control this thing. I hate the concept of having to moderate anything. I hate the idea of adding steps. But if it helps moderate stress levels, I'm going to give it a go.

Apologies in advance to those who like seeing their comments instantaneously.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:53 AM  

4 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Word verification sometimes don't work like magic. I also hate "moderating" comments cuz it only eats your time to log-in and approved them esp when you have a 50 spams or so that get thru per day will give you headaches (now that I'm on a wireless I can't hardly stay online these days). I don't know if blogger has a plugin to catch the spammers.

    Keep the moderation/verification "on" all the time. At least you can delete the unwanted comments.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. ang cool ng blog na ito. pwede nyo po ba akong isama sa mga links nyo? i want to be a part of this. thanks po ^_^. susubaybayan ko to

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger vina said…

    packing sheet talaga!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    di rin blogger beta ang gamit ko, at di ako makapag comment sa iba...bakit kaya?

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger