}
Monday, November 27, 2006
i want to step on something

don't mess with me or i'll step on you
Originally uploaded by dezphaire.

And squish it into a million pieces. And let all the frustration and depression seep out. It's not feeling very Christmas-y now. Because it's been about meeting deadlines and running around like headless chickens.

Well, I tried to go Christmas shopping this weekend. But I ended up buying more things for myself. Stress relief prevailed. And speaking of relief, I will try some reflexology massage this Friday. I hope that will finally unknot me.

Friday is going to be a holiday. Which is a wee! moment. But then again, it will mean hacking the timetables one day short. Therefore there's more running around. Why is there always two sides to a coin again? Why can't things be always happy?

Sigh. Happy Monday people.

dezphaire strapped in @ 3:29 PM  

5 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger vina said…

    i've been christmas shopping for weeks and weeks and weeks now...

    but maybe i should start trying christmas shopping for the rest of the people now. :P

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Consider this: you're busy because you have work. Because you have work, you earn. Because you earn, you can buy things for yourself and for other people. So, be happy you're busy because that means you can shop. Just make sure you find time to do the shopping later. Hehe. Smile, Dez! Merry Christmas to you!

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    happy monday, dez :)

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I wish you don't step on someone else's poo with that heels.

    I know you're OK Dez, kulang lang yan coffee. Take it easy.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    vina: same thought. i should go and at least try to make a list...

    abaniko: i bought a bday/christmas gift for myself and it hasn't come yet! wah!

    neko: thanks nekooohh :))

    K: i wish that too! i've been so fueled by caffeine today. haaay so many things to do, so little time!!!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger