}
Monday, June 14, 2004
three years and five months
We've been together for all this time and I still forget month-saries. I need to set alarms on my phone just to remind me that on every 14th, we celebrate a milestone of another month together. At least I don't forget the anniversary... I set 2 alarms for that. Hehe.

So on our way to work, I was putting on my make-up. He said, "Hunny, kiss." So I held off with my two-way foundation, leaned over to his side and gave him a peck on the cheek. And then he said, "Happy Anniv" with an ear-to-ear smile, his chinky eyes almost disappearing.

On the contrary, my almond eyes flew wide open. Omigod! I forgot... again! He said that it was okay, he knew that I'd forget. And that he loves me anyway. I smiled. A deep, heart-warming sigh escaped from within. I felt like all the luck in the world was in my hands. Actually, more than that... I felt blessed... and complete (so Jerry Maguire, but what the hell).

I wouldn't know how life would be like without him.
dezphaire strapped in @ 11:40 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I never forget, each month, it was the the 11 th for us, and it's for us like a game, who will be the first to said 'Bonne fête mon amour'.
    If you want we can post on your blog each 13th to remenber you :)
    So for the next time, remember to not forget !

    Bonne fête à vous deux, que l'amour vous accompagne.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger