}
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
long overdue
I've been consumed by much stress and negativity lately. To counter it all off, let me tell you about Zoe, who is now my inaanak. Yep, I was actually chosen to be her godmother at her baptism. Good thing I didn't have to carry her... because I had one too many Malibu's the night before. And I don't even know how to carry babies to begin with.

She was asleep throughout the whole ceremony (it was at around 10:30 am) and no matter how much you coochie-coo her, she wouldn't wake up. Hmmm... reminds me of us Foz's at that time of the morning. Come noon-ish, she was somewhat awake. By 1 pm, she was mighty perky. Yep, it's so a Foz trait.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to yammer. Here's a pic of her and her great-grandmother. I'll let the picture speak for itself.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hi great lola!


dezphaire strapped in @ 9:27 AM  

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey! ninang ka pala? coolness :) and that's a great pic :) definitely one for posterity. is there a pic of the other baby, obi wan? hahaha
    april

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's such an angel. I agree, this one is a really good pic! You could probably have it sketched and framed ;)

    -Jojo-

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    if i had my old camera, i wouldn't have captured this moment with its uber-slow shutter speed. hehe.

    Angel? Zoe's mother would contest. Hehe. She could be one, but she's also quite a maldita. As for our other "baby" (obi-wan), he's so impossibly frisky that i couldn't get a good steady shot of him! Tsk tsk.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger