}
Sunday, June 26, 2005
oh manliness most divine
I have finally watched the most awaited film of our sisterhood. I could just swoon. I actually spent most of the time tilting my head to the side with a sigh in utter adore-ment. Completely forgetting that I had Chips beside me, I have come up with the criteria for which men should be judged.

Disclaimer: this is my personal criteria. You may apply it if you wish. If you do not agree that Christian Bale should be the basis of this man-o-meter, then pack you.
  1. The man would still look irrestitably attractive even after a long night of carnage and bruising.
  2. The man has a fascination for spelunking.
  3. The man has a chiselled nose, high cheekbones, a brooding forehead and piercing eyes.
  4. The man has arms that when flexed while drinking milk, the arm takes up half of the frame.
  5. The man does push-ups but somehow can't lift a bloody log (which is okay because he eventually did).
  6. The man has a very sexy and beautiful car that exudes all his manliness.
  7. The man should not mask his voice.

I want to watch it again. Or rather, I want to watch him again.

dezphaire strapped in @ 9:44 PM  

7 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yah yah! i agree! *nods head emphatically* did you see the peectures i sent to the joanna? very hubba hubba! hahaha

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger asphaire 許泰莎 said…

    uuuuy, i'll be there with him this weekend! let's meet up????

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger kaye said…

    love him, love him, love him too! haha! i forgot my boyfriend was beside me din. :D

    (sorry, i just had to comment)

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    kaye:yes you will indeed forget that you are with your boyfriend! *sigh* he was actually rolling his eyes every time he caught a glimpse of me with a dreamy look on my face.

    apester: i have a wallpaper of him on my phone. humuna humuna humuna...

    tesa: uuuuy!!! text me or Chips! let's definitely meet up!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger asphaire 許泰莎 said…

    ok great!!! let's!!! friday or saturday night? or afternoon?

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    saturday's better :) i'll check with chips what time he'll be free. baka we can meet up for coffee or something.

    do you still have either of our numbers? email me if you need.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my gosh! i am such a movie loser! i haven't watched constantine yet, and now THIS!! :((

    so many people say it's really nice.. hmmm.. now i have high expectations for the movie... AND christian bale! hahaha..

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger