}
Monday, July 18, 2005
the temptation center
Greenhills. It is the work of the devil. It is where tempters abound. And I am a victim! A sinner, purchasing more than I should. I was supposed to just get a black polo shirt (ala Lacoste). After accomplishing this, we move on to search for a Sony Clie charger, since Chips lost his. Here the tempters from the kingdom of computer geek-ness beckon. I end up buying an Adobe Photoshop CS installer. I also realize that this is a perfect place to haggle for a flashdrive. Which I end up buying too. A 256MB flashdrive at a (good) price of 1,200 Php with a 1 year warranty. Not bad. But bad for the wallet. Bad Fozzy, bad.

Chips didn't get to find a charger compatible with his Clie. His wallet is saved. I, on the other hand, succumed once again. Army green cropped pants. It comes with a gold sash as a belt. I picked it out from the rack and showed it to Chips - "Hun, isn't it cute?" And he actually provoked the purchase with this line - "Yeah, why don't you try it on?" So I thought, yeah, no harm in trying it on right? I anyway had the mindset that I had enough purchasing. NOT! The pants fit oh-so purrrfectly! I blame Chips for this. He said they fit really nice when I asked him. He seconded the motion! It's his fault! The devil conspired with him!

Who am I kidding.
dezphaire strapped in @ 6:33 PM  

4 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck with the clie charger! those things arent being made anymore. as a last hope you can check out yung mga Octagon or Columbia computer stores. they may have there.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when you're in a mall or a shopping center, the "there's no harm in trying" becomes obsolete once you tried it on and see how perfectly it fits noh? and don't you just love photoshop cs?!!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger jk said…

    pwede bang isama ko ren si chips pag magsho-shopping ako? hehe

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jayvee: i know, it's impossible to find one. we're resorting to asking people about their unwanted clies and buying their chargers.

    she: ah yes. being inside a fitting room means that you've bitten the bait. dangit. on photoshop i haven't gotten to fully installing it (will do tonight!).

    kateh: pwede, my advice is to bring some advil handy (for him). hehe.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger