}
Friday, November 11, 2005
sick as a dog
Actually, more like barking like a dog. I've been stuck with this annoying cough for the past 3 days already. As much as I want to go home and rest, there's this big (as in huge) regional presentation coming that we have to prepare for. Aside from that, we are rushing the usual requirements demanded by clients who had the gall to take 2-week vacation leaves in the thick of it all.

Further, when I do get to rest, I end up coughing - continuously, like an old sputtering motorcycle. Net of it all, I don't get to sleep (much).

I am already dreading the overtimes of next week. Hoping to get better over the weekend.

Maybe the vintage bazaar in Rockwell will help.
dezphaire strapped in @ 8:59 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh sad to hear that. Drink more water & eat extra fruits. Or stay away from blogging and have a complete rest.

    Take care.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    nio: today na last day! gooo! biliiiissss!!! isa syang wagi :)

    knoizki: stay away from blogging?!? hehe. i will get a manicure & pedicure. maybe that will help too.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Drink more water, take enough rest and don't fret unnecessarily. Get well soon, okay?

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    everybody's barking mad these days ;p

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you're feeling much much better. If you need some lemonade I can make one.

    Squeeze me.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger