}
Monday, January 30, 2006
a funny tie
If the terms VM, LoVe or 09er mean absolutely nothing to you, then most likely so will this post.

But for those who are as engrossed in this show as I am, I'd like to reveal that this online test has dubbed me to be either a freelancing private detective father or an overprotective pitbull. Pretty interesting.


You scored as Keith Mars. You might have accused the wrong person in the Lilly Kane murder case, but we still love you! Except for those squicky moments...

Keith Mars

69%

Backup (2.0)

69%

Wallace Fennel

50%

Lilly Kane

38%

Veronica Mars

31%

Logan Echolls

31%

Duncan Kane

25%

Eli

13%

Which Veronica Mars Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
dezphaire strapped in @ 3:02 PM  

4 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i scored as keith mars too! hmm. bakit kaya... can't be the hair naman...

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    apester: yah. and it's not like i track down fugitives for $500 a pop as a hobby...

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Rina said…

    Yeah and I'm Wallace slash Backup. It's a funny world we live in.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger qroon said…

    Dunno bout this thingy but i took the quiz/test and the result was the guy with a receding hairline, he he he.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger