}
Monday, February 06, 2006
a dose of testosterone
I woke up with a splitting headache this morning. Aside from that, my shoulders hurt. That part around the nape of my neck? Yah, that's splitting too. And to top it all off, my right hand hurts. Specifically my index, middle and ring fingers. Now what could have possibly caused all this? The man in me obsessively trying to win in Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Well, like I'm any good. It took me ages before I could even qualify to race against the #15 guy on the blacklist. I also need to learn how to evade the police better. Demmit. And I lost almost all my money shopping for beautifying car parts (now there's the woman in me). Now my Chevy Cobalt is hot pink, donning a white flame with orange outlines on either side. That's as far as descriptive accuracy gets for me with cars. Since this is the woman in me talking, the rest of the car parts are just... alien. I do know that I bought a body kit that makes the car look fat and low. It also has one of those spoiler things that stick out the back. And I also know that I got it 20" rims in a beautiful color of light gold. Oh and I didn't forget to buy stuff for the inside - some Pro engine thingamajiggies, nitrous oxide, and this thing that improves suspension. Guys, just kill me. Haha.

So that's what I did for five hours yesterday. Very productive, I think.

Image hosting by Photobucket

dezphaire strapped in @ 11:11 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger she said…

    oohh nice! inggit ako. haha the prettifying your car part is fun, noh.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahaha. road candy pare Ü


    coolness :D

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger jk said…

    ang cute! hay naku, si moby sumusuko sa akin pag nag lalaro ako. kasi mas madami pa daw akong talo at restart kesa sa panalo. hahaha... eniweys, nakaka adik ang need for speed!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    she: naiinis nga si Chips kasi i spend more time prettifying rather than racing. haha.

    slither: thanks am one proud momma! i got to steal someone's Lexus. will post that once it's prettified :)

    kateh: suki din ako sa restart! hahaha.

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ive bene looking for a game modification where you can put your own decals.

    mine will say ..

    "basta driver, sweet lover." :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger