}
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
lost therapy
I so wanted to shop for more summer stuff. I wanted to buy a new bikini. I also wanted to get a belt bag. No, not them tourist-looking ones. The funky stylish ones. For some reason, when I didn't want it, it was all over the place. Now that I decided to buy one, it's like nowhere to be found. Anyway, so I heard on the radio that there was this big summer bazaar in Tiendesitas. So I thought, hey maybe we can just find everything there.

Chips and I then drive over last Saturday. I was psyched. So excited. Chips mainly wanted to go there to get a taste of the Vigan Empanada. I personally found it bland, compared to our fave Batac version. Anyway, we make our way to what they call the People's Village. I expected those bazaar type cubes with all the colors and clothes hanging off and waiting to be rummaged through. Ehhhh.

It was some food extravaganza. This thing about celebrating delicacies from different regions of the country. Can I just say how badly this event was announced and communicated. The advertisement sucks. It is misleading. It said we'd enjoy the hottest summer buys, great food and all that crap. It didn't say anything about these things being served on an installment basis. Demmit. We ended up with nothing.

Plus, I had to go to work that Saturday because we had a deadline to meet. I ended up fitting the hell out of the bikinis in U (Rustan's). I bought a plain navy blue Billabong number, which went way over my budget. But I rationalized that it would be a gift to myself, since I got a raise this month. Hehe.

Now, I'm still missing that belt bag.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:40 AM  

10 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i remember in last year's summer that you went crazy over bikinis...times haven't changed :D

    well, bagay naman sayo. as long as you have it, flaunt it! :D

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jojo: yes, summer is the time! and shopping is shopping is still shopping. haha.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and i have no beach plans this summer! WAAAHHHHH! (hehe, naawa sa sarili)

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    apester: it's not a barrier to shop for summer stuff :) hehe.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what, no pictures??? :D

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    more bikinis for dez: good :)

    i kinda splurged on a pair of jeans too this past weekend: i had to chose between the dlsr nikon d50 or a pair of slim bootcut lucky jeans... i think i made the right choice (for now).

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sis, i've got tons of thongs, like mo? share tayo hehe..

    may you have a super week!

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this some kind of Ukay extravaganza again? I know summer is like you want everything done in one "going out of town" moment.

    Bili na!

    PS. Looking forward on your "Reklamadora" Blog follow up.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jayvee: wala pa. next week, after the long beach weekend :)

    neko: a pair of jeans costing parallel to a camera? oooh.

    nao: errr... thanks but no thanks ata. haha.

    K: baka next weekend, ukay extravaganza. may nagtayo malapit sa bahay.

    on Reklamadora... have been in a Seminar all day today. will see what i come up with later...

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    nah... the jeans was 1/7th the cost :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger