}
Monday, April 10, 2006
some accounting
I seem to have been withdrawing a lot lately. I have no idea where my money is going. I have not bought any major shoes (i.e. desired bronze pumps from Nine West). I have not gone on a big splurge for new outfits. I will attempt to track back where my profit sharing has gone. Have I reaped its joys unknowingly? Probably.

So it's the bonus minus...
treat for family at Recipes
treat for family at Cold Rock
cost of 256 SD card for digicam (about 1,000 Php)
cost of iBuds (3 in a pack), a total waste of money
cost of iPod wall charger (600 bucks), billable to cousin
cost of board shorts (around 650 bucks), billable to Chips
mirienda at Greenhills
leather cuff from Tiendesitas
bronze flats from HDY, Tiendesitas
rubber squeeky ball for Cooper

I guess that's not too bad. Oh. Shit. Totally forgot that I'll be enrolling in a gym next week. And I ordered a bikini. Isang malaking oh well.
dezphaire strapped in @ 12:07 PM  

6 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the only thing accouting does for me is it makes me realize how stupid most of my expenses are haha

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    apester: it's just those blasted iBuds!!! aargh. 300 bucks totally pfft gone.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH WELL!

    If you're swiping those gold little plastic devils with you, shopping would be so much fun although of course when the bill arrives, life does sucks!

    Go gimik with you dear luvy and let him pay the meriendas, hehehe.

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger qroon said…

    nung sumweldo ako, sabi ng pera:

    "Pare, excuse me, may pupuntahan na ako :P"

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    K: i don't even have those little plastic devils!!! haha.

    qroon: LOL! exactamento!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger jk said…

    gym? saan?

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger