}
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
weebee me!
I am back, mega-tanned and still full of energy. Yes I am absolutely recharged. The sun and the saltwater really did us a lot of good. Not to mention the absolutely wonderful food. I'm already missing the empanada. Sigh. I'm going to upload the pics today, if I have time - loads of work piled up! And I'll have the film from the Frogeye digitized. I hope we got good shots. If any, they'll all be arms flailing wildly or heads being washed over by the strong waves. Haha.

Update: I have come to realize that I don't know how I'm going to blog about the weekend. I wouldn't want to give a litany of sorts. So maybe I'll leave this as is. Maybe. I have however, uploaded some pictures onto my flickr account. Some details of the trip are already there, for those wanting to go to Ilocos.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:19 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger she said…

    ay buti ka pa.. hehe :) good thing you had fun though :)

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger qroon said…

    pagudpod ba? hhhhmm.. mukhang matutuloy kami! team building kuno, palusot :D anyway, magtatanong ako ng ilang details on how to go thee :)

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to see the pictures. Don't go in details, picture tells a thousand words, they say.

    Welcome Back and Happy Easter!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS. I've seen the pics. A beach near the mountain? A white sand, and a blue skies. WOW!

    I yet want to see a golden brown girl in a bathing suit. ;)

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    she: oh very much had fun :)

    qroon: uuuy!!! so excited for you. sige, ask away!

    K: am updating flickr as we speak (or type).

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger