}
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Christmas
My package arrived last night. It was my new toy! It felt like Christmas eve. The minute I got hold of that wrapped box, I was catapulted back to being a seven year-old. It was wrapped simply, in white paper, with hand-drawn flowers on the side. On the face of the box, it just had our address and my cousin's name (my Santa Clause).

I opened it once I got home. Flicked on all the lights in the dining room and tore off the wrapping. It's here! It's here! I will have so much fun playing with it. Oh it's so beautiful!

Thanks so much to Kuya TJ, my summertime Santa Clause. He was oh so generous enough to give this as a gift. I really didn't want him to, because to me it was so expensive. But he did say that it only takes 3 hours of work for him to earn that amount (I knew it, I'm in the wrong industry).

So there. I'm so happy. I just have to get some film (uy, clue). Oh yah, I never got to say what it was huh? Well, here you go:

dezphaire strapped in @ 10:58 AM  

11 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger she said…

    ay shit dami ko pa gusto yan!! my gosh!!!!!! gusto ko ng madaming lomo huhu.. have fun!! show us the pics! :)

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger she said…

    dami pala mnalagay ko, i mean DATI ko pa gusto haha adik

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger qroon said…

    coolness!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow...new toy!

    merry christmas dez :D i wish i had a cousin as generous as yours :P hmm, pwede ko ba maging cousin na lang si kuya TJ?

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oopsss! that's me! - jojo

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger jk said…

    i like. :)

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    she: bigla ngang dumagsa ang lomo sa buhay ko. haha. don't worry, i'm sure we'll have fun!

    qroon: *beam*

    jojo: Lol! sana nga lahat ng cousins ganun noh :) hehe.

    kateh: ako din ;)

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    oooooo...
    new toys! i'm jealous :)

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger jk said…

    balitaan mo ako kung oks ito ha...
    papabili din ako. :)

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger DanieL said…

    i'd like to see how your lomo photos turn out. post them soon! =)

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    neko: purchase! purchase!

    kateh: sureba :)

    daniel: yeah me too! i haven't even gotten to buying film though. i'll post as soon as i start a-shooting.

    thanks for dropping by :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger