}
Sunday, January 07, 2007
the cinefilm and AFX experiment
Dear Readers,

This will be another post on my regression to film photography. If you have been following said travel into this world, you would know that I recently acquired a new camera, the Holga AFX. This will be the first showcase of the rolls from the camera. I used cinefilm loaded into 35mm canisters. They were processed as negatives. Results are more unpredictable vs. regular negatives. Yes, I am all for unpredictability! And that is indeed what I got.

The first lab we went to were scared shitless that the films came out with blots and scratches. Some parts were even becoming smudged and erased (I'd probably only get 8-12 shots surviving per roll). So the scanning lab didn't want to accept one roll. I found a branch that didn't care about the dirty film and went ahead to print it.

And here, dear readers, I present my favorite shots from that discriminated roll.
feets afx
drummer boy afx
the afx version of the woca one

Regards,
Dez
dezphaire strapped in @ 1:53 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Arie said…

    ganda po, ma'am :))

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Jayvee said…

    these are the reasons why i wanna get into the craze :P

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    going back to film isnt a regression dear ;)

    but for convenience's sake, i bought a Nikon D80!!!!! weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!1

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    arie: salamat po!

    jayvee: get infected na! borrow lang from jed o :)

    tesa: haha yes, but in this age of digitals... people look at me weird when i whip out a big chunky plastic cam. haha.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger vina said…

    dear dez,

    keep it up!

    regards,
    vina

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger