}
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
stuck with a sad song

I'm obsessed with this song. It's by a local band called Stonefree. This song was playing on the radio this morning and it never left my head. I scoured the internet for the lyrics but couldn't find it, being that it was a Tagalog song. I ranted to my officemate how frustrated I felt that I couldn't find the lyrics to this beautifully sad song I soooo wanted to post on my blog. She asked what it was. Lo and behold. She knew the lead singer of the band. They were friendsters. I got the freakin' lyrics! So as gravely intended, I'm now posting it, with the hope that the song moves (those who can understand it), as it did move me:

Kapag Nawala Ka
kapag nawala ka , giliw mundo'y walang kulay.
'di ko na muling mararanasan dulot mo sa 'king sigla.
kapag nawala ka, giliw labis na mululumbay.
'di ko na nanaisin pa na ako ay mabuhay.

paano ang yakap
paano ang halik?
kapag nawala ka

kapag nawala ka, giliw araw ay 'di na sisikat.
'di ko na muling masisilayan ang taglay mong ganda

paano ang yakap
paano ang halik?
kapag nawala ka

walang saysay ang buhay kung sa 'kin ay mawalay!

kapag nawala ka, giliw labis na malulumbay.
'di ko na nanaisin pa na ako ay mabuhay.

paano ang yakap
paano ang halik?
kapag nawala ka
I applied for the Ringback from Globe. I'm searching for the mp3 so I can play it over and over the whole day. I'm now a member of the band's yahoogroups. Beautiful ain't it. From the looks of me, obsessively beautiful.
dezphaire strapped in @ 8:14 PM  

4 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey!!! thanks for the lyrics of kapag nawala ka.. actually im not good with searching for OPM track lyrics.. so mucho arigatou!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey der, dis rili is a great song & tnx 4d help coz i found my fave song in hir. u cud rili get spell-bound by dis song by & yup i agree dis is a sad song though.. wel, aint got much 2 say eh..
    t.c n ciao!

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ty for the lyrics of that stonefree song.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow man! cool lyrics. i love this song and band. oj_arce@yahoo.com add mo ko sa friendster ... he he he :-*

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger