}
Saturday, July 24, 2004
love the job you're in

I think I’m feeling lucky.  I don’t really mind now that I can’t ever tell the definite time on which I can stop working and go home.  Nevermind the 12-hour telenovela-ish workday.  Why?  Well, this is where the pigs come in.

I’d first like to establish a disclaimer though:  that I am in no way intentionally offending anyone in the pig industry.  I am just so amazed by what has been told to me and I am compelled thus to write in the sincere, graphic and amazed fashion as was the state of my mind when I received the said information.  Again, no offense.  I love bacon.
 
Chips paid a visit to one of the bank’s clients last Friday.  It was a piggery.  In the course of the visit he learned that pig reproduction there is all done artificially.  The stud and the sow don’t even see each other.  Here’s the kicker.  There is a person specially designated to jack off the stud.  As in give the freakin’ pig a happy.  Shit… diba?  Are you feeling lucky now or what?  I really don’t mind that I’m trapped in a cube, at least not a sty.  You feel like shit, but at least you’re not wallowing in shit (while jacking off a pig). 

And as there is a guy for the guy pig, there is a person (a guy too, I think) for the girl pig.  They inseminate the sow using this really thin rod thing that towards the end, takes the shape of a screw (like a tiny spiral).  So in essence, you really are screwing the pig.  Sometimes, Chips was told, they have a second guy go on top of the pig (sumampa, kung baga).  We speculate that it’s to preserve the authenticity of the experience. 

So, another burning but hypothetical question:  if these two were the only possible ways in the world to earn a living (and it's an extremely high living), which would you take on – the guy pig or the girl pig?

At this hypothetical point, I’d rather be a victim of suicide.  Deadma na.  I love my job.  Don't you?


dezphaire strapped in @ 11:06 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kasama ko kagabi isang cousin ko who has a pig farm. sabi ko "i know what goes on in your farm. ick." hehe

    april

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    I was watching Travel Sick on Channel [v] last night. He failed his challenge and his punishment was to collect semen from a bull.

    It was gross enough hearing about the pigs. Now I had visuals... of a bull. Ganda.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger