}
Friday, July 30, 2004
my new keyboard
I complained to the IT department that my keyboard impairs my work.  The shift key locks itself.  So there are times, unbeknownst to me, that half of the sentence is in all-caps after I shift to capitalize the first letter.  It gets quite annoying.

They promptly replaced it with a spanking new keyboard.  The keys aren't as protruded as the old one.  Hindi masyado naka-umbok, kung baga.  They're flat... and soft.  Makunat.  They don't make that nice crackling sound.  They don't make that crunchy clacking sound that I love to hear when I'm furiously typing away.  That sound gives me a high.  It enhances the typing experience.  It assures me (and tells the people around me) that I am typing... working... on something.

I need to exert extra effort with this new keyboard.  The keys are practically embedded into the base.  I need to press harder.  Because sometimes I miss letters... I can type without looking and when I do look, I find that some words are missing letters or that words are sticking together because I apparently didn't press the space bar hard enough.  Leche.  Now I miss my old keyboard.  But then again, there's that annoying shift key.

Can nothing be perfect?

dezphaire strapped in @ 6:17 PM  

0 Comments:

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger