}
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
maybe that's why...
The day that we visited little Zoe, my mom revealed that the doctors actually had to use forceps to get me out and born into this world. And I stare at her in utter amazement, clutching my head... no shit!

I revealed this at our team Christmas Party, having had a hefty serving of Caramel Mudslide. And with that peice of information my boss told me that she'd finally never have to boggle on how and why (I am like this).

So the rest of you who are wondering. I guess this is the answer to the big why.

dezphaire strapped in @ 8:37 AM  

3 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    foz!:) nice to see you! galing ng sis mo! *clappityclap*

    speaking of birth and babies, tina gave birth na hehe if you're wondering how why and who, ask her nalang haha :P kaya di ko alam sasagutin ko when you asked me kung kamusta na ate ko :D ingat:D

    polyap

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    tama bang mang-bitin ng ganyan...

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmmmmm she's getting married on june with miguel (u know him?) but obviously the baby came first... woopee! the name of the baby girl is andy! such a darling!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger