}
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
near bankruptcy in 3 days
Another 3-day weekend flew by. And more and more my body (and brain) is going on vacation mode. I dowanna go to work anymore! And the bazaars... man. They are just everywhere. They are evil! And I am one heck of a victim. I've spent practically all my salary on gifts for friends, relatives and well, myself. Okay fine, most of the things are for myself. Bad Fozzy. B-A-D.

Saturday, my sister and I went to the Fort. I got gifts for my female cousins and my bestfriend from highschool. I got earrings for myself. I got one of those faker climacool adidas shirts for Chips. I am in search for affordable but useful gifts for my male cousins. Guy gifts are always the hardest gifts to find and I get myself into this rut every Christmas. I also dropped by to an audition for a musical being produced by Chips' friend (it's going to be all-original, and about the life of Esther from the Bible). My sister was then recruited as a dancer-choreographer. She is also by the way the dancer-choreographer-producer-whatever of ABANDON, a live dance and rock concert at UP on December 21. Tag apester for more details.

Sunday, I woke up late and had lunch. I was to drive myself to Christ the King where Chips was selling Yonex badminton rackets (they're Class A stuff - email me if interested). I then manage to purchase a clutch bag, a necklace and a leather cuff for myself. I also buy a gift for my mom and some trinkets for our Creatives. I am still at a loss for my male cousins, and realize that I absolutely have no clue as to what I should give my dad. Arg. I cannot give him yet another pair of boxers. My sister manages to almost complete her Christmas list.

Monday, Chips and I go to Megamall to find my sister an 18th birthday gift. We are also on a mission to find a substitute pair of glasses for the Dolce & Gabbanas he lost. After going from building A to building B and back, we come across a stunning pair of D&G's (the price is as expected, hoo-waa). He later buys them after much deliberation (and walking). I get to buy my dad a Christmas gift. I sure hope it fits him. If it doesn't, well, he'll just have to lose weight. We also get to buy my sister her gift. And I had to go through hell and high water to get it in a color that will match her room. She'd better like it.

My wallet is dying. And next weekend, Chips will be in another bazaar. Which means I will be spending more money. Arg. But the temptation is too great to resist.
dezphaire strapped in @ 1:04 PM  

3 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the plug :)

    yeah, these bazaars are murder. as you go through the stalls suddenly you remember more people you have to buy stuff for. hay.

    april

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    and with every cute gift you purchase... you then get to think that it would also be cute for yourself. and come gift-wrapping time, you end up depressingly parting with things you wished was yours.

    mamajojo: may I suggest the Fort or Cuenca for your gift-hunting :)

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jayvee says:

    touche! im broke too!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger