}
Sunday, February 27, 2005
the long and winding weekend
Ahhh. No work on Friday. Ahhh. Thank goodness it was declared a holiday (in celebration of the EDSA revolution) because Thursday, we were at work until 12 midnight rushing freakin' concepts for client. Sigh. Anyways, here's a simple run-down of what transpired during the long weekend.

Friday.
Sleep 'till 2PM. Go to Enchanted Kingdom with Chips' officemates. Start everything off by watching the guys go berzerk on the bump-cars. Eat ice cream. Meet up with Tin and her boy Mark. Anchors Away. Space Shuttle. Go on the Rialto and get dizzy because of the low-resolution screen and bad robotic seats. Get drenched in the Rio Grande Rapids. Eat a really good bacon cheeseburger for dinner. Guys go berzerk once again on them basketball shooting things. Watch some tribal fire dance people. Watch fireworks. Giant Ferris Wheel. Space Shuttle again (oh wait, or was that the other way around...). Discover that Chips is scared of the Log Jam (more than the Space Shuttle). To tip the whole trip off, get drenched again on the Rapids. This redefined "drenched". Water dripping. I took of my crochet cardigan and could squeeze water out of it. Went home stinking. Good thing Chips had leather seats.

Saturday.
Wake up at 7 AM (sooo un-me). Go to the Clarkhatch (our gym) badminton session. Not a tourney. Just a friendly game kinda thing. Grateful for the Mcdo brewed coffee... because it helped in making me not seem like a wuss. Yes, I can serve that morning. Showered. Did a little shopping. Bought Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers (not-so cheap version of Shu Eumuras). Went home to meet with my sister and Apester. Head to the Gateway mall. Stop myself from buying Fornarina "you sexy bitch" green pumps (30% off but still a whopping 4K). I would've felt so much better if they didn't have the word "Sale" on them. Sigh. Watch Firedance. They had these big cool drums going. They're like energizer bunnies. Just pounding and pounding. Awesome. If that was me, I would've hit somene with the stick already. Lighting was excellent. Girls in thongs. Guys with to-die-for bodies. They did that aerial acrobatic thing using only yards of cloth suspended from the ceiling. And oooh the acrobatic man. Flex that body! Flex! Lurvley. Just lurvley.

Sunday.
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep until 3 PM. Go to church. Play badminton... again. Why am I doing this to myself. Alaxan. Alaxan. Ben Gay. Ahhhh. Damn. Work tomorrow.
dezphaire strapped in @ 12:21 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yah, those were nice shoes :) hehe. hm. not too late to get 'em they might still be on sale next week and looks like chances are i'll be back there around then. sobsobsobsob

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    apester: not helping! not helping!!!!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger