}
Monday, February 14, 2005
musical tag
I hope I satisfy Jojo's curiosity of my psyche - her motivation for tagging me this post. But in the end, it may just cause more abstraction. Well, I don't know. Be the judge. I usually don't answer surveys. But since music is so close to my heart, here it is...

Random 10
  1. These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
  2. Daliri - Kjwan
  3. Holding Out for a Hero - Frou Frou
  4. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
  5. Chocolate - Kylie Minogue
  6. Govinda - Kulashaker
  7. American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
  8. Stay this Way - Jewel
  9. Time to Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
  10. Habanera from Bizet's Carmen - Nana Mouskouri

What is the total amount of music in your PC? Around 2 Gig and still growing. Can't wait to get an MP3 player. Maybe cash will drop from the sky.

The last CD that you bought? "Diwa" of Grace Nono

The last song you listened to before this message? The Sweater Song by Weezer

5 songs you listen to a lot and mean a lot to you

  1. Sweet Baby by Macy Grey - because I'd like for it to be played at my wedding.
  2. Gorecki by Lamb - because it's beautiful poetry.
  3. Tuwing Umuulan by the Eraserheads - I remember my cousin literally having a radio beside him all day just to hear this song (the Regine version) when we were on vacation in Baguio. When my former boss got the Dekada CD of the E-heads, she played this song over and over like crazy. I got addicted to it soonafter. I'd also like this to be played at my wedding, minus the occurrence of rain. Do note that all this mention of weddings don't actually mean anything.
  4. Elevation by U2 - for my 22nd birthday, Chips surprised me with a mega planned-out evening itinerary. From dinner at Melo's (the best steak ever) to Videoke. To those who know him, you'd be amazed that he even induced himself to such vocal activity. Though not completely tone-deaf, let's just say that he lacks some musical bones in his body. We sang, or rather screamed this song around three times. It's such a feel good one, don't you agree?
  5. The Mr. Bean cartoon theme - it's my ringtone and it gives me a smile whenever I hear it. Very useful if you're pretending to be happy knowing that your client is calling.

Who are the 3 people you're going to pass this stick to?

  1. Asphaire - I can't wait to see what she'll be writing about. She may inject some historical and political pespective too, knowing her. I mean that in a good way.
  2. Apester - If I see her list I'm predicting that I'd go "Damn, why didn't I think of that". Let's see if my prediction is true.
  3. Kuya Jeff - Wala lang gusto ko lang. Come on dude, spit it out.

    If these people had blogs, the stick will be with them too: Mark O, Ivan, and Tere.
dezphaire strapped in @ 6:35 PM  

6 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger asphaire 許泰莎 said…

    Fozzy! I've been so out of the loop in the blogging world. So damn busy and i dunno, just 'speechless' these days. Im touched u chose to musical tag me. Music is so close to my heart too!!! Cant wait to get back into my blogging mood. Salamat girl! oh by the way, is Grace Nono's album good?

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    asphaire: i will be looking forward to your musical tag :) and yes, go out and buy the "Diwa" album. it's surreal.

    jojo: thanks for passing the stick. i really enjoyed this. very helpful depressurizer.

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice musical tag!! me wanna answer too!!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jayvee: go answer away! i pass the stick to you. even if the instructions only say three :)

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    but technically isnt that cheating? :D

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jayvee: you're an honorary musical stick bearer. i hereby declare so.

    anu ba. parang may musical stick police.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger