}
Thursday, March 03, 2005
hell's pleasures
Watched Constantine. Drool. Saliva dripping to the floor from an open, gaped mouth. Couldn't help it. I like these kinds of guys. I absolutely love the character. Very morbid, sarcastic, and evil in an unaffected, nonchalant way. Sexy. It makes every little bone in your spine quiver. There's another resigned and stoic man to lust (oh, did I say that word?) over. I am grateful that they didn't do that lovey-dovey stuff. I am grateful that they had the un-cliche not-so-happy ending (but still somewhat redemptive). I so love that it gave me a taste of Keanu and Gavin as sexily conniving men all in one blow. And I love that he did the Bond-James-Bond thing but with spunk aka "asshole" (haha. that was cool). And now I want wings. Gabriel had beautiful wings. Even the store keeper had wings. I want wings. Oh no, wait. I want a Keanu.

Also, did anyone notice the demon who possessed that girl in the beginning. When he said his usual before-you-vanquish-me-I-need-to-say-something-threatening line. It was in Tagalog. I was like, wait... I can understand demon-speak? I guess to the rest of the world it sounded like some demonic gibberish. Right. That girl's a Filipina by the way. Lucky betch.

After watching the movie, I texted my big boss. She's mad about Constantine as well. I apologize for the language barrier, if ever. It's not the same if I translate it.

"Packshet ang gwapo talaga ni Keanu. Ang swerte nung girl na possessed sa umpisa at pinatungan sya."
"Ang swerte ni Lucifer. Nakap-kap nya dibdib ni Keanu, kasama pa baga!"
(I laughed a while, then another text from her came)
"Sana ako nalang yung sigarilyo nya."

Sigh. It will take a while before I get over this. I shall talk Chips into dressing in black pants, crisp white shirts and black ties until I do.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:46 AM  

6 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard that too--the Pinay girl said, "PAPATAYIN KO SILA!"

    Your boss is damn funny!

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    i actually heard patayin natin sila hehe. but whatever, it was so disruptive of my concentration on Keanu ;p

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    doesnt chips look kinda like keanu?

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi cousin! after reading your entries, now is the time I actually show my prescence. Haha.

    I haven't watched Constantine yet! i want to watch it already!!! damn. I've seen the previews, though. Creepy. Yes, Keanu is hot. :P

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jv: at some point, yes he does *grin*

    mayee: cuz! at last a comment from you! you HAVE to watch it. it's cool. nevermind the people who think the story's crap. Keanu is enough reason :)

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Keanuette said…

    Hi

    Can you please tell me what the girl says in English...

    Thanks

    keanuette@hotmail.com

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger