}
Monday, April 25, 2005
hopelessly addicted
Bikinis. They're evil. I'm helpless when I'm faced with a cute string number with whatever print. And man, if the pricetag only has a 3-digit number? Gad. Nothing can stop me. Oh, oh... and when the top makes me look like a actually have... ahem... a top. Now that's an offer that can't be refused. At the rate I'm going, there aren't enough beach trips scheduled for the all the bikinis in my drawer to see sunlight. I just bought a new set yesterday. Chips can't believe that I got another one. I can't even believe I got another one. And I wonder where my salary is going... hmmm.

I wonder though why the digits get higher as the swimsuit gets smaller. There's less cloth and less thread going around. But oh well, like we care. The boys seem to like it anyway, even if they do bicker about the spending.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:50 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Cat said…

    Ahh!!! I love bikinis too! For the same reasons as you do! Not just if they have a three digit price tag.. but if it's less than P500!!!

    We should go bikini shopping next year!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    Cat: so true!!! i wonder how something that's not ingested could be so addictive. haha.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger