}
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
another guy thing
Another installment of the guy things series. I think there really is something fishy going about the in-betweens of a guy's heart and his stomach...

Chips walks in the house one morning to pick me up.
Breakfast (spam, specifically) is set on the table.
BIG bear hug for me.
And a little kiss good morning.
Still hugged, he says. "Do you have ketchup?"

It's the spam, really. It's the spam that did it.


***
On another (high) note, I'm just so psyched this week. Ilocos is but a day away. I can't concentrate on work. After going on a team bonding rampage in Enchanted Kingdom just last Sunday, every inch of me just went phlump. Yes, just me and unmotivated me. I'd write another post on that EK thing but that would be too long... but the gist of it all was: we got our two bosses screaming and drenched on the Rapids, a copywriter praying for his life on Anchors Away (the swinging ship), and our creative director very satisfied and proud of himself on the Roller Skater (the kiddie coaster). All right. Back to work.
Bah.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:18 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger asphaire 許泰莎 said…

    I can so relate to the guy thing!

    One day, me and C were on the bus and were just quietly enjoying the scenery passing us by. Well, that's what I thought we were doing.. until...

    C: What do you think about the new photo I posted on my website? I've been thinking hard about improving technique and artistic angle.

    hmmm... don't you just love the men in your life. :)

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    haha. yep. you roll your eyes a bit but you just gotta love them :) their quirks and all.

    you should read the other guy things i posted on Chips. it got even him laughing at himself.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger bella said…

    you just gotta love guys :D

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup you gotta love guys! =) But remember I loved your guy first alright? Sheesh, kung babae lang ako noh! Bwahahaha! Joke, hes all yours and you take good care of him.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    izra: of course! and i would think your perfect match is a girl version of chips hehe :p

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger