}
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
bob marley and rain
I have a dilemma this morning. Fittingly, it is raining. To make me feel better, I pop in my new Bob Marley CD. Now it's time for some deep thinking. Or at least attempt some deep thinking.

As you have read in my previous posts, I am due to go to Bora at the end of the month. More specifically, from the 29th to the 1st of June. My vacation leaves have been filed since April. For more perspective, this trip is for free. Because of a promo from Globe - where I got a very good package of a new line with a new phone, just to get a free Boracay trip.

Now for the dilemma. My family wants to go to China. It was supposed to be for the first weeks of May but they never told me when the dates would be. Hence, no leaves filed. Now they have dates. Now they tell me. The flight leaves on the 20th (Friday) and I'll be back for work by the 25th (Wed). That's the week before my Boracay trip.

What to do, what to do. My bosses will kill me. The Bora trip HAS to push through. The flights and everything else are booked. Since it is a promo, it will be forfeited if I cancel. The China trip will also HAVE to push through. My parents will absolutely disown me for always coming home late from work and not being with them enough. My mom is so close to marching into my office and fight for human rights. Sigh. If I don't get to China with them, my parents would surely but the Bora trip on trial. Argh.

Resign nalang kaya ako.
dezphaire strapped in @ 9:01 AM  

7 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'd love to have your dilemma, hehehe.

    just compensate for the days away from work by working in the weekends starting this weekend. hehehe

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please believe in your force in your heart as your are the Stars manifest. You should know what you do right or wrong. When there is the Stars coming, there is the balance of misfortune and fortune.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger bella said…

    oh no... i hope you get to go on both trips :D you don't look dark in your picture naman ha, i remember last year's post about looking "summer" even after summertime and you don't look dark naman...

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    the choice will have to be made. i reviewed our team's calendar with my boss. it is impossible to get a leave for the China trip. now will i replace the Bora leaves for China?

    this is hard. admittedly I'd rather go to a Bora trip where time is all mine. rather than a packaged tour with a guide scurrying you along.

    man this is hard. shit.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Cat said…

    On the other hand, you have an obligation as a daughter to go to China.

    On the other hand, you are an adult now who can make choices. Besides, I think your parents will get over it if you go to Bora. And if they do disown you, well.. technically, you have a few years left with your family since we are almost in the marrying age. (ALMOST being the operative word =p). So by being disowned, it's like starting an early independence from them.

    On the other hand.. wait, I only have two hands.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i agree. ang saya ng dilemma haha.

    although...

    oo nga, resign na lang!

    hahahaha

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i say resign!

    think about it this way ... in the long runn, does it really matter? LOL!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger