}
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
the most beautifullest temptation
With the stress accumulating from this client that we could not make happy, I am very vulnerable to the works of the devil. And lo, there I find in a heavenly store called Tint in Greenbelt the most beautifullest pair of shoes. They are grecian-inspired, bronze pair of flats, with the T-strap embellished or rather, dangling with little bronze coins and a little strap around the ankle to add to its sexiness quotient. Not being able to stop myself, I try the pair that is displayed. Oh and the heavens they parted and I could hear the singing of angels! They fit perfectly around my narrow feet!

But damn the devil and his motions! The pair is not on sale. It costs 3,000 bucks - the exact amount of which I could not remember (if it was rounded off from 2,900 or 3,200). Then the devil in the form of the sales lady, said that there are only few pairs left. Oh what to do? I have fallen in love with the grecian slippers. I am extremely tempted to splurge. But then again - 3,000 bucks screaming at me, and for sandals! They don't even have heels!

I am at a loss, my friends. I strongly feel that I should buy them, because they are extremely beautiful and because they are a comforting thought with all the downs of the past weeks. But the consequence being, my mobile phone bill would be left unpaid plus gas prices are on the up and up.

Only a few pairs. Few pairs. The words perfectly crafted to enchant a vulnerable shoe-aholic. God help me if I give in tomorrow.
dezphaire strapped in @ 8:08 PM  

6 Comments:

  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    If I were you, I'd buy them. Hak hak hak. I'm the Arch Fiend!

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    'scarcity' is sales persuasion: don't fall for it. if you like and want it, buy it if it's in budget.

    this coming from a guy that spent a month's rent on a smartphone name 'lana...' :)

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear, kuhanan mo na lang ng pic, tapos dalhin mo ang pic sa marikina o kaya sa SM, tapos sabihin mo gayahin na lang nila. seriously..i don't think it's worth it...unlesss covered sya ng BPI or Citibank Paylite 0% installment madness...hehehe

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    naomi: matagal ko na sya hinahanap, at ganon pa sya kamahal! packshet.

    mildred: hehe ang taray nga ng outfit sa iyong picture mother! wagi.

    abaniko: haay i know. ang hirap.

    dreaming-neko: i think i have fallen for it. nooooooo!!! but oh it is tempting...

    jojo: nanggaling na akong landmark... nothing comes close! i struggle and struggle and i fear that i will purchase.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shit pag ako ganyan na di makatulog dahil may gustong bilin binibili ko na talaga to stop the struggle!! pero i salute you kasi if i were in the exact same situation, i would buy it na talaga, impulsive buyer ako eh!! hay.. sarap mag shopping :)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger jk said…

    hhmm... so mare, binili mo ba or pinag mumunihan pa ren hanggang ngayon? :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger