}
Sunday, February 12, 2006
so far still addicted
I got a hefty dose of hell the past few days. A lot of multi-tasking going on. I came so close to not getting two major projects submitted on time. That's like a bye-bye career move. I think that Chinese horoscope has something going for it. It did say that this year won't be very favorable. So far, so true.

And then I come home to NFS. The most cost effective method I have encountered so far for de-stressing. I haven't bought any shoes. Nor any clothes. The newest item I have for this week is a pair of tweezers that cost me just 99 bucks.

Okay, let's status check: I have entered the blacklist top 10. I have stolen a Lexus, a Mazda RX-8, and I have just managed to get a Porsche. The stategy? Let Chips do all the bounty hunting, the lap knockouts and the drag races (in other words, the harder things). I relegate my skills to beautifying the car when the heat is up, circuit races and those clock-in things. I feel that it's just fair. Haha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
She's purdy, ain't she?

dezphaire strapped in @ 1:04 AM  

5 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fritttttty!

    heheheh.


    as for me, hackenslash is the way to detoxify ;p

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    happy valentines day, sweet dez! :)

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I haven't bought any shoes. Nor any clothes."

    That's a bad sign for a girl who likes to 'LV this and D&G that'. In chinese, buying a pair of shoes before the Chinese New Year can bring luck for yourself.

    Take it easy.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    nio & slither: thanks for complimenting a girl's supping-up skills *beam*

    neko: happy v-day to you too, neko :) it's been so toxic that i spent valentine's dinner with clients... shudder.

    K: the tweezers don't count? how about Ukay clothes? hehe :)

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dez, you are so silly. I can choke you to death. I din't realize you're such a funny IT-girl.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger