}
Friday, July 21, 2006
the inner celebrity
I was having breakfast with some Creative people today. I learned that there's this site that can scan through an uploaded picture and match a celebrity to your face. So here I am, curious. You guys be the judge of this one:

On a separate note, I'm very much starting to like how this new stilleto scheme is working out. It reflects the murderous moods I've been having the past few days given all the stress. Escalated by the gloominess of the weather. This makes me want to buy b*tchy pumps (in addition to the ones I already have). Maybe I'll buy a red pair. That would be nice.

I'm just a bit frustrated that the alignment of the text vs. the background differs from Internet Explorer to Mozilla. Maybe I'll put the text into scrollable boxes. I don't know. I'll have to review HTML again. But here it is for now. My new bloody b*tch of a template.
dezphaire strapped in @ 11:28 AM  

7 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    the template definitely has attitude, sweet dez! :P

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger qroon said…

    oks ang template ah. hhhmmm.. may iba kang kamukha :)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger tonkits said…

    gf, alam mo meron kang mas kamukha... at hindi yan! higit sa lahat... yung kamukha mo na sinasabi ko kapareho mo rin magsalita... yun nga lang may isa kayong pinag-kaibahan... at feeling ko alam mo na yun! bwhahaha...

    hindi ko nalang sasabihin kung sino yun! hahaha...

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger vina said…

    go buy that red pair of killer stilletos dez!

    have a great weekend!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    neko: thanks thanks! "attitude" is so the right word.

    qroon: maraming ibang sinasabing kamukha ko... kaso't lang wala sila dun sa website.

    tonkits: bf, sisihin mo yung website. at oo, alam ko ang sinasabi mo langhya ka!!! balik college mode tayo ah.

    vina: i know! i'm so excited! i'll let the memory of last week's shopping die down first. else lagot nanaman ako kay Chips.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought Kristin's photo was the one being scanned to match your face. :lol:

    It's the brows and the hair, I may say.

    Happy weekend and keep on smiling!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i tried that link! common lumalabas si michelle yeoh and a couple of other asian celebrities. i guess i do look very asian

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger