}
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
tattoo dream.
I shall borrow an idea from Neko about documenting dreams. Just because this totally bemused me. I woke up today rather tired and dreary. I usually get charged enough to get out of bed by the fourth snooze alarm. But this morning, I was extremely groggy. And slowly, the memory of the dream crept in.

It was a dark room, lit with a hint of blue. Light was streaming from a panel of windows. There was this day-bed kind of sofa or was it one of those long lounge things. Anyway, Chips was asleep on it. Then I turn my head and see this woman drawing a stencil on my leg. I think it was on my thigh (towards my knee). She was drawing on it with a red Crayola marker. The design was kind of intricate, with swirls and lines and all. She was almost done and I thought, wait a minute - if I get the tattoo here, it's going to be horridly disturbing if I'm in shorts. Gasp! What more if I was in a bikini?!?? This cannot be! So I get up and find the apparent "head" of this tattoo studio. I wonder why the opening scene was dark when now it's nice and sunny. Anyway, I decide to have the tattoo behind my neck, almost between the shoulderblades. It was a round celtic design, similar to the Charmed logo.

And then I wake. And it was weird. I touched the back of my neck. Ok. It was just a dream.
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:30 AM  

7 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    A tattoo behind your neck? hahaha...buti panaginip lang sis...bka kasi magmukhang 3rd eye yon...hehehe...

    have a nice day!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger vina said…

    ehehe, good thing it was just a dream...

    i knew someone (a girl) who had tattoo done on both her armpits. i didn't actually see the work, but the tattoo artist himself made kwento...while i was having mine done, haha.

    i wonder where and how she is now, and whether she has already banged her head several times...

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you been thinking of going to the beach again? Or going to the UKAY-UKAY to find a new summer shorts?

    Maybe that's how you got that "charming" dream.

    Oist magdasal daw bago matulog. hehehe.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    cool dream! i bet it looked kinda like your ambigram :P

    post more dreams!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    baka ibig sabihin nun pupunta ka ng bora. kewl! :)

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    idealpinkrose: haha hindi ko naisip yun ah

    vina: that person may have been realllyyy drunk or something

    k: well i did go to ukay around 2 weeks ago. does that count?

    neko: i actually didn't get a close look at the tattoo. i woke up :)

    pao: pupunta nga ako... pero sa october pa!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger yuri said…

    hmmmm bka ikaw ay isang charmed one din??? pareho tayo?????

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger