}
Monday, July 17, 2006
shopping again
"Why do you always have to buy
something every weekend?" - Chips

Yes, I was at it again over the weekend. That ever sinful four-letter word got the better of me. Last weekend, I bought a pair of sandals from CMG. They were beautiful flats with rope-style thong straps. Very comfortable. Chips actually attested to their sexiness when I wore them yesterday. This weekend, I bought a pair of brown high-heels from People are People. Kinda platform-ish but their heels were stilletos. My sister doesn't like it. Chips seemed to like it. Although maybe he was distracted by the miniskirt I was wearing. I thought they were nice and were suprisingly comfortable. So there was the card being swiped.

Aside from the shoes, I did buy a pair of linen white trousers from Mango. I think I needed to celebrate that the size 4 fit me right. Was I losing weight by doing nothing? Maybe. The stress may have been eating me inside out. Well, I don't really mind. The Kids of Bayo store was 50% off too. On everything. I bought a shirt. It says "Delicious Corndog". Haha.

Will anything cure me of this disease? I don't know. I know I need to save up. You know, because there are bigger things to think about. I'm keeping myself from upgrading to an iPod Vidoe. Does that help?
dezphaire strapped in @ 12:15 AM  

7 Comments:

  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger ollie said…

    Just buy Safeguard sachets to save up on soap. Or Zest.

    Bad, bad joke...sorry, couldn't resist.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    we all fall into shop therapy sometimes, dez. just keep an eye on those bigger goals once in a while (i know i need too :)~

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    ollie: sorry, we're actually a 135g household. and... ollie ka pala dyan ha.

    neko: i know, those bigger goals are somehow disturbing. i still don't want to grow up.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger qroon said…

    how to cure it? have a baby :) ... well at least baby stuff na ang binibili ng misis ko... hhhaaayyyy

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger vina said…

    aaaaw, come here Dezzie! let me give you a big hug! i understand what you're going through.

    look at this pendulum swinging left, right, left, right. you neeeeeed to saaaaave dezzie. saaaave. so you can move up the ladder and buy other, mooooore expensive stuff.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    qroon: ack! that's a scary solution! i'll pass on that. hehe.

    vina: lol. that may just come true you know.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger she said…

    sarap mag shopping :)

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger