}
Saturday, July 01, 2006
one down
I've got one project officially ending tomorrow. Man, it feels so good to get that over with. I had to go to work today to make sure everything related to it is closed and delivered. To celebrate this, Chips and I went to SM Department store and splurged some gift certificates I had left over from Christmas. I bought two sleeveless tops on sale. And two "gym" tops. I just hope I finally get to go to the gym this coming week. Riiiiiight. Here I go again. I never really get to follow through with anything I resolve to do. This industry is really not made for extra curricular activities.

I'm going to be walking Cooper today. Finally, he gets to frolick beyond our garage. It's been raining for the past few days. Poor baby, he's really itching to go outside. Good for him, he's actually excited for exercise.

So that's all the update I have for now. I really don't want to rant or write too much about work right now. Hehe. Too confidential. Enjoy what's left of the weekend people!
dezphaire strapped in @ 6:04 PM  

5 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger vina said…

    haha,yes, the best of luck really on your gym plan.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger yuri said…

    my gosh been wanting to go to the gym myself...

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ack! i always fail to go to the gym. puro enroll lang, perfect attendance for the 1st month tapos wala na. :lol:

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    vina: thanks. one big heap of good luck.

    yuri: good luck to you. i wish you more success than me.

    pao: same! isang malaking hello nanaman itong pag-enroll ko.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I really don't want to rant or write too much about work right now. Hehe. Too confidential."

    I really am curious of what you want to say about WORK.

    Please tell us.

    The nosey in me,
    K

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger