}
Sunday, July 23, 2006
premonition
Next week will be HELL. Tomorrow I'll be working. Again. No weekend for now. The bosses will be gone the entire week for a conference in Thailand. But two projects will be running. It is critical that we unfortunate ones left behind successfully pull it off. Our asses on the line. Like right smack in the middle of the freakin' line. Pulling it off will probably be as difficult as crossing the Mexican border with TNT strapped into your clothing.

It's the perfect recipe for insanity. Any one of us could just snap. It never fails you know, that these conferences are scheduled smack dab on danger zones. We never get to rejoice when we're bossless. It's like our fates dictate that we're not allowed to have fun.

I predict that if I'm not insane and unemployed next weekend, I'll be in shopping therapy. Perhaps with the pair of red pumps. I hope I find them. For my own sake.
dezphaire strapped in @ 12:00 AM  

6 Comments:

  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel sorry for you... but I have to say I cannot emphatize, being a bum and all...

    You want a pair of red shoes??? I want this fire-truck red heavy leather Jack Spade postman's bag... P23,000...

    WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE THAT EXPENSIVE???? :(

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said…

    hell before heaven, dez :)

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    nio: utang na loob 23K!?!? packershet. ukay nalang tayo.

    neko: if it takes this much, can i just be in limbo?

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    akala ko pa naman masarap kasi wala ang boss...hehehe...

    ang ganda ng layout ate...mukhang addict ka nga sa sapatos...ako naman sa jeans...hehe..

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    idealpinkrose: akala ko rin. sa tatlong taon ko sa work ko... never fails! kung kelan walang boss, dudumugin ka ng trabaho. peklat talaga.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger vina said…

    hmmm...i knew i saw this pair of marvelous red stilletos over the weekend...

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger