}
Monday, October 09, 2006
i don't know what to write about
I can write about another frustrating shoe hunt (yes, it didn't stop at the Zara incident). I can also write about the LomoLove exhibit I went to this Saturday. Piggybacking from that, how I created a new set in my Flickr in honor of my "filmlust". There's also the fact that it's only 5 more days to go before I fly out to Bora. And as always, there's that ever-reliable rantfest about work and how freakin' cold the office is.

So many things, so little motivation. My brain's all jumbled up. I'm excited, ecstatic and impatient. I want to be in Bora now. I want my film developed, like now. I want to just be resizing and uploading pictures the entire day.

BAH. And in a fit of a lack of transitions, I shall just share with you the soundtrack of my non-sensicality -- this beautifully sad song by Coheed and Cambria, "Wake Up". Good day, people.

I'm going to ride this plane out of your life again.
I wish that I could stay but you argue.
More than this I wish you could've seen my face
In backseat staring out the window.

I'll do anything for you,
Kill anyone for you.

So leave yourself intact
'Cause I will be coming back.
In a phrase to cut these lips, I love you.

The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest
Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you decide to wake up.

I've earned through hope and faith
The curves around your face
That I'm the one you'll hold forever.
If morning never comes for either one of us,
Then this I pray to you, wherever.

I'll do anything for you.
This story is for you.
I'll do anything for you,
Kill anyone for you.

So leave yourself intact
'Cause I won't be coming back.
In a phrase to cut these lips, I loved you.

The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest
Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you decide to wake up.

dezphaire strapped in @ 9:20 AM  

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow bora!

    we were walking at the beach in sentosa last saturday...grabe, ang panget. nakaka miss talaga bora!

    enjoy!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    jojo: haha, of all the people i've heard talking about Sentosa -- ngayon ko lang narinig ang ganyang kalutong na "panget"! lol.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Lazarus said…

    nothing to write about? You certainly have aplenty.

    I miss Bora.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger