Sunday, March 18, 2007
everyone's talking about it
I watched 300. Finally. A testosterone-filled movie. But I could feel the estrogen levels of the women in the theater rising. It was a feast. Cinematic. Utterly beautiful. A refreshing take on how to film an epic. I love the graphic treatment. It made the beheading of breathlessly beautiful men more bearable. Okay, I will stop trying to yammer about what everyone else has probably already praised. Instead indulge me in my little senseless thought balloons as I was digesting this beautiful production:
1. The casting department must have had a grand hell of a time.
2. God, look at those abs.
3. Oh, their arms are so toned... hug me, please. Any one of you.
4. I want to be a drugged Oracle.
5. A lot of hair waxing probably went on...
6. Kissing King Leonidas must be itchy.
7. I want to be a Spartan woman.
8. And I want the Queen's dresses.
9. Xerxes was one huge scary-ass gay man.
10. Why did they have to kill the horses!??
11. Wow, I want to jump and knife someone's arm off too.
12. King Leonidas is so cute when he's sarcastic.
13. God, even the old people had toned muscles.
14. Ooohwaa ooohhwaaa ooohhwaaahhh!!!!
dezphaire strapped in @ 1:07 AM
Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.
a nomad in tofu town
chocolates & sapphires
uncontrollable writing urges
lost in the wilderness
chona in the city
what mama jojo says
a jayveebug's life
driver ng bayan
up dharma down
the patient mental
insane adventures of d
alamat ni kuya jeff
welcome to nio
ang juanang kapatid
anino ni abaniko
kapihan ni qroon naomi's leaf who is eyevan?
lessons of knoizki
marlon's twisted list
blog ni skittles
ideal pink rose thoughts & photographs soul^tude the gypsy cat south central jen yuri's flight manual arie's blog v for vina snippets of a wanderer lazarus' thoughts iskoo glances over the fencesitter billiedoux reviews the shoe blog
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting