}
Thursday, March 08, 2007
the lenten sacrifice
Chips induced a "konsensya" moment upon me yesterday. I didn't have a sacrifice for Lent. In the past years, I used to give up coffee. But well... doing that now would just leave me asleep or cranky, and downright useless. He suggested cutting down on rice. But I barely even eat rice. I can't even finish have a cup. And so he suggested...

No buying of new cameras or film until Easter.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! Omigod. I don't know if I can take it. I'm watching for 2 bulks of films and a beautiful vintage camera on eBay. They only have 4 days left! Will I be able to restrain myself? I don't know if I even want this to happen! Well, I DON'T!

I hate this feeling of helplessness. It's making me wriggle.
dezphaire strapped in @ 10:57 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Cat said…

    This is weird.

    I just wrote an entry entitled "Lenten Sacrifices" too, on the same date. Well, mine says March 9, 2007, 12:21am but in my time, it's still March 8!

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger