}
Monday, January 15, 2007
we're six i can't believe it!
I really can't. Every year we celebrate it, I still can't believe it. That he could actually stand me for this prolonged a time. Haha. It feels like... well, not this long. Feels like it wasn't long at all. I am so not coherent this morning. Well, enough of the mush. I'll just recount how we celebrated, okay?

I actually got up before lunch on Saturday. We were going to drive up to Tagaytay and have a go at Bag of Beans. It's just a bit of a drive from the town proper, on the right side of the highway. It was cozy and very home-y. Quite like a Sonya's Garden. Except that the dishes were made for the carnivorous (like me!). Their Sheperd's pie was absolutely delicious. And for dessert, make sure to get their Apple Pie. Best if accompanied with their brewed coffee.

I brought along my new toy. It's a shame we didn't get a picture of us together with it, because it didn't have a timer. But we did have our digital camera. I love sunlight. Natural light makes for a winning concealer of eyebags.



Sunday, the official anniv date, we went to hear mass together. And the gospel was about that Wedding at Cana (is God telling us something?). And the priest made this spin about the running out of wine being a symbol of how marriage/relationships lose their spirit and become watered down after some time. Well, I'm very thankful how we haven't gotten to the watered down bit. I'm praying that we don't. And I'm not wanting to get ahead of myself. So I'll stop talking now. That's too waaaaaaaaay ahead that it's scary.

Oh yah, let me just say that I succeeded in surprising Chips. I got him a Supersampler. He was so cute, his feet were flapping as he was tinkering with the camera. Now that's literally spreading the lomolove.

Cheers to us, baby! Mwah!
dezphaire strapped in @ 11:30 AM  

6 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger DanieL said…

    i couldn't comment on your multiply because i don't have an account (wtf!).

    oi, nicey toy! i should ask you how to use it. i'm not yet done with my first roll of film (36exp). i don't know how it all went.

    supersampler...nice. what a great way to spread the lomolove indeed!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On Da Sixth. You two are blessed, it must be your being carnivorous or him being the sweetest guy on the planet.

    But really, natural sunlight can really be a great concealer? Tagaytay is getting popular these days huh? My last visit there was during my College, not so touristy to me.

    Cheers to both of you!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger vina said…

    hey, congratulations to both of you dez!

    keep the fire burning!

    gawd. i wish i could tell you MY story :P

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger jk said…

    WOW! 6 years!? *kilig*
    cheers to both of you.

    inggit ako.. mine was almost 5years and then went, ppfft! well, that's a different story. :) haha

    regards to papa chips. :) hehe

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    congrats! bilib ako, madalang na lang yata ang nagtatagal ng ganyang relationship...in fairness, compatible kayong dalawa..kelan kaya ang long table?

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Abaniko said…

    Good-looking couple, eh? Bagaqy kayo. Congrats. :D

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger