}
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
i need help
Am I depressed? Am I disturbed? Or am I just plain impractically shopping like crazy? Well, some of them are downright steals. But some I regret. But well, maybe they will do some good sometime in the future. Take my recent purchases for this month...

Colorsplash Flash (2nd hand). Cost: 1,000 Php. I think it's a steal. Even if it was sold without the filters. It's like a 75% discount. I'm happy. I'll go on the lomodrug soon again. Wee.

Jersey one-piece short-and-tank thing. Cost: 400 Php. It was cute. It was a nice color of pink. It was supposed to be just an underthing for a sheer kaftan. Chips said that I didn't need to fit it. It would look good. But when I got home, it was just plain GAH. Now what do I do with this thing...

Over 70 rolls of professional film. Yah, I'm crazy. I had my lovely cousin bid on it for me on eBay. Since historically, I've been so unlucky. He won! Yey! I guess that will reach me in a month or so. It's such a bargain. Like, less than 50 Php per roll. Wow. Can't wait.

Black pumps. I could've sworn they fit me in Singapore. They are now in the possession of my sister. I sold it to her for 500 Php. At least I got some form of money back.

Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim. Cost: 800-900 Php. Still to be determined based on shipping costs. I really can't wait for this camera. If you surf Flickr for it, you'd yearn for its beauty too. Two more weeks of waiting...


What in the world is making me think that I actually have money?
dezphaire strapped in @ 11:53 PM  

3 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the vivitar camera looks awesome. Is the one with no batteries, no flash, no nothing? Just a cheap plastic 22mm lens to make wonderful shots?

    Geddit!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger dezphaire said…

    K: i already got it! haha. i'm waiting oh so giddily for the shipment...

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This probably won't help you much, but just in case you want to spend more on film:

    Expired Films For Sale

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger