}
Monday, April 16, 2007
it's so packing hot!!!
The humidity today was unbearable. I was supposed to go out for a nail salon extravaganza, but I couldn't imagine even walking out of my room, into the garage and getting into a car that has baked outside all day. And getting dressed (decently) for church was taxing. As early as now, I'm already at a loss as to how I'm going to get dressed for work tomorrow. Argh! Now if only they'd allow shorts and flip-flops. Ha. How I wish.

I bought a pair of cute black pumps from Singapore. Now it's either my feet swelled up a size bigger, or they shrunk. Did that have something to do with the heat too? Damn! So I can't wear my beautiful new shoes anymore? Does this mean I need to wait for cooler weather!?? Double argh! I do hope that I get to wear them. Shit. They're so pretty.

Today, we went up to 34 degrees. And you know what? It doesn't stop there! Per the weather forecast people, we'd go up to 35 degrees come April 18-19! Dammit!

So if you thought today was packing hot, next week will be packing hotter!

Packershet!
dezphaire strapped in @ 12:11 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger jk said…

    hehe!
    oo nga! my gas! ang init kahapon, at ang init kanina!
    goodluck sa ating lahat.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger vina said…

    and PAG-ASA says it's going to get even hotter in may.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger