}
Monday, March 26, 2007
i am a sinner, this is my karma
This is bad. I am being punished. I can so tell. But really, did it have to happen? I was on a high. I was winning the bid! Come oonnnn!!! *whine*

Okay fine, here's the story. I couldn't help it. I was bidding on 28 rolls of film. They would originally cost about 150-250 Php each, because they are professional films and kinds rarely sold here. But since it's expired and they are being sold in bulk, they come down to just a hundred bucks. I won the bid. I payed through paypal. I used my magical Visa debit card. What could possibly go wrong?

For one thing, Paypal didn't send me a transaction receipt. They brought me to this page that said the transaction/payment was completed and that they will email me a receipt. But lo and behold, no receipt ever came in sight. Second thing, the seller has confirmed that she/he hasn't gotten the payment yet! Packershet ever. Third and most disturbingly stressful of all, the item has already been charged to my account!

I want to die.

Packer.
dezphaire strapped in @ 2:35 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger vina said…

    uh...there just might still be hope...i hope.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would never ever try using paypal - I just don't think they are safe really. Are you planning to have it refunded?

    Word of the day: PACKER. I like that. Hahaha.

     

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sometimes bored. Most of the time oddly alive. Phobic of butterflies. Creatively suppressed. Hungry for coffee and shoes. This is my subconscious talking... at times interrupted by my reality.

previous stabs
top of the shelf
the closet
shop around
my shoebox
poetry & lit
reklamadorang ako
launch station
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dezphaire. Make your own badge here.
tag me

soundtrack of the moment
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price to pay, Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside -- "Mr. Brightside" The Killers
notice
All words, verses and art are copyrighted to me unless otherwise specified. Authorization and reference required for any form of reproduction or use. Much thanks for your respect and support.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Kukote Meets The Beauties
fashion dress up games

Powered by Blogger